Human Mage casting Mind Blast just because she can in Ostagar.
City Elf Rogue in the Caverns during the Urn of Sacred Ashes quest chain.
It started snowing in Dragonblight and I had to stop for a screenshot.
City Elf battling in her ruined wedding dress.
Wintergrasp overlooking Icemist Village
I have a hopeless crush on Thassarian. /swoon
Why am I such a sucker for this crap?
1. What is your first name? - Fricka (it’s not really Fricka but I consider myself to be Fricka on the internets, all of them)
2. What is your favorite food? - Cereal
3. What high school did you go to? – Several actually
4. What is your favorite color? – Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? – Spencer Krug /swoon /pant /fangirl
6. Favorite drink? - Mango Mojito
7. Dream vacation? – Scotland
8. Favorite dessert? – Red Velvet Cake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? – I am a grown up but I suppose my ultimate goal is to be a music historian/music critic/hermit.
10. What do you love most in life? – My husband (I almost put video games and then decided that would be wrong :P )
11. One Word to describe you. - Eccentric
12. Your flickr name. – Fricka M
1. Fricka, 2. Day 54 | Cereal Killer, 3. Slick Calm, 4. Purple Rain, 5. Spencer Krug, 6. Mango Mojito, 7. Kercock Bothy - Perthshire Scotland, 8. Red Velvet Cake, 9. Adolphe Julien (1840 - 1932), Historian and Music Critic, 10. Random Encounter 1, 11. 146.365 ~ .she’s electric., 12. Blue Fantasy 3
Created with fd’s Flickr Toys
A fun side effect of being “drunk” in game is getting some really neat panoramic views. Screenshot of Blade’s Edge.
I find myself jonesing to play Aion even though I canceled my account months ago because the game bored me. I think I’m just a sucker for the graphics and the lovely armor. Must. Resist.
City Elf Rogue
Ysera’s new model looks awesome… I wish my Nelfs looked half this good.
Despite evidence to the contrary, I do play other games besides Dragon Age. :P To prove it, here is a screenshot from World of Warcraft of my toon as a bunny on top of a Celestial Steed.